Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mir 10A and Tair 11-2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Mir 10A and Tair 11-2 Reply with quote

We spend some hours at the rhine today. Too much light to take pictures... Very Happy

Mir-10A f5.6:

Very rare moment because she didn't like to see herself on images:
Tair 11-2 f5.6

By the way: Someone here who has ever seen a tair 11-2? It's looking like a normal tair 11, only with a black finish instead of the silver one. The serial number begins with "03" but it is "made in the ussr" - so I don't think it's produced in 2003. I read that sometimes some pre-series lens got numbers beginning with 0 or 00. I didn't found any information on zenitcamera or the somewhere else, no picture, no text.

I've tried to make some panoramic images with the Mir 10A but I'm not very satisfied. I have difficulties shooting to infinity. Often to soft, so I have to sharpen too much - the result is crap. Sad
http://www.winken-zemke.info/img/mfl/mir10a_1.JPG

Michael

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Michael, this is a WOW portrait of your beautiful wife!!!
Perfect exposure, image detailed yet pleasantly smooth - a pair not easy to obtain, but the Russian lenses can get there!

As for Tair, I have the 11A, which is black, so I don't know how it compares to yours.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulation for your shoots and for your pretty wife too! You have same problem than I have Smile my wife also allow me rarely to take pictures.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Congratulation for your shoots and for your pretty wife too! You have same problem than I have Smile my wife also allow me rarely to take pictures.

Welcome in the club Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, indeed!

My wife also doesn't want me to take her picture. I just can't understand why.
So, really, welcome to the club!

Carsten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Take some shoots from neighbour , perhaps she will change Smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Smile Take some shoots from neighbour , perhaps she will change Smile

or perhaps she will kill him! Shocked

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean, neighbour's wife? Wink

There was a story about a German football (soccer) player recently.
First he left his wife an ran away with another player's wife.
The he moved to play in the States, but his new wife had to stay in Germany, since her former husband (the other player) wanted to be close to their kids.
And a couple of weeks ago, the fornicating player slept with his new neighbour's wife in the States.

So much about neighbouring affairs... Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
So much about neighbouring affairs... Laughing

It doesn't say much for the two cheating women!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a mens world Very Happy

I am showing a beautiful image of a shell, composed after 5 hours of contemplative meditation, waiting 6 month for the best light, waiting the whole day for the sunset and what's going on? Everybody comments the snapshot of my wife.

Just kidding... Very Happy

By the way, here's the proof of the existence of woman who are using MF-lenses - Yvonne and the Jupiter9:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks better than shell ! Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A wife photographer - always dreamed of one. I tried everything to make my current woman develop an interest for photography - no way. I was able to interest to photography my ex-wife however. Unfortunately, it didn't stick.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with Orio, rare opportunity. My wife at least not hate photography:) I can't develop more in her affinity to photography.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's reading the thread this moment after I told her that my shell had no chance against 'her' picture. "Tell them that I was the first in our family who's using a slr". I must admit that she's right - but she uses canon digital plastic lenses before I discovered the first manual lens! Very Happy

Michael

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least she tried Smile you are lucky with each other you have common interest.My wife pick-up my gear once a year Sad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borges wrote:
She's reading the thread this moment after I told her that my shell had no chance against 'her' picture. "Tell them that I was the first in our family who's using a slr". I must admit that she's right - but she uses canon digital plastic lenses before I discovered the first manual lens! Very Happy
Michael

That's what we men are for in this world: to show women the right path! Very Happy

[quickly ducking away]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(If I said this in front of my ex-wife, I would be dead) Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile