Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Acros 100 / Moskva-2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Acros 100 / Moskva-2 Reply with quote

I'm happy: finally got over the hump and developed film in the new house. And tested out the Moskva-2 as well.

Acros 100 in D-776 1:1 13min @64F, plastic tank where I did inversions for the first 9 minutes and twizzle stick after that, ~10 sec once per minute.
The Moskva was set to 1/100 and f/5.6 for all the shots.

Speck o Snow by Nesster, on Flickr

crop thereof

Speck o Snow, cropped by Nesster, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a real 3D feel to your photos, especially the last one.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great set, I love them from all aspects. Congrats!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are really fantastic results, Jussi. If you get a chance to go back there, it might be neat to put a blue rosary in the Mary statue's hands and use a red filter for a shot. That would keep the statute white and make the rosary black. It could be a neat contrast.

Have you tried Adox 100 CHS ART before? I'm scanning my first roll between posts and the results are everything Acros provides but I'm a bit happier with the final results so far. The film base is hyper-clear so there's little gran and great contrast (like Acros.)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks - and a good idea re filters. I have a few in both ser v and vi, and in fact two 5 to 6 adapters to use.

I haven't tried Adox, but I have a few rolls of both the 100 and the 50 speed waiting to go Wink

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice set and glad to see you are getting to to do your own developing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots Jussi.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Jussi ! You have to be happy with these results.