Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cyclop with custom inserted aperture
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Cyclop with custom inserted aperture Reply with quote

Sample photos: http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,1207303.html#1207303

Last edited by Pancolart on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Do you mean a permanent Waterhouse stop inside?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile only now that you have explained to me what Waterhouse stop means i can confirm it. Permanent and fixed, yes (can be changed only if lens opened again).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pancolart wrote:
Smile only now that you have explained to me what Waterhouse stop means i can confirm it. Permanent and fixed, yes (can be changed only if lens opened again).

You know the old lenses with a slot for inserting rectangular metal plates with different sizes of the aperture?
That's it.
Klaus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Klaus, Gurdie also explained to me in PM. Well, when i Google searched it, i only received many beautiful impressionist paintings and that puzzled me a bit. Anyway who changed the title was wrong: this lens now isn't F1.5.