Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ymmar 3.5/50 mm Mometta Junior M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Ymmar 3.5/50 mm Mometta Junior M42 Reply with quote

1730 pcs made from this Hungarian camera, actual copy is rarest made in first 300 pcs, property of Zoltan Fejér Hungarian photo historian. After test camera will go to sale, I can't afford it.

Last edited by Attila on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with those, nice and sharp and good contrast and tonality, nice work as usual, it is important to document these rare ones.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's very impressive Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a very decent lens!

There is one of these lenses on ebay right now but it's in very poor condition, fungus and bad cleaning marks.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatdeeman wrote:

There is one of these lenses on ebay right now but it's in very poor condition, fungus and bad cleaning marks.

I think you seen that copy what I try to sell Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except the glow the IQ looks very nice!
I especially enhoy the very good OOF transition - causes a little 3D pop. In mint condition it would be a killer.
I whish I had one to play with!
Character reminds me a bit to some Industar and Elmar 50/3.5 lenses - is it a Tessar-like lens?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Tessar.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me these are some of your best from Buda castle,seeing the ice in the river and the snow on the roofs it is lovely to look at.The cold air makes for good photography.I think this lens is a hidden gem even in its rough condition. Cool

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look good to me. Seems like any lens will work well on the Nex cameras... provided the photographer knows what he's doing. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
For me these are some of your best from Buda castle,seeing the ice in the river and the snow on the roofs it is lovely to look at.The cold air makes for good photography.I think this lens is a hidden gem even in its rough condition. Cool

Rare moment indeed, lens is like any other Tessar, but very rare , so great catch in any condition.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yebisu wrote:
Look good to me. Seems like any lens will work well on the Nex cameras... provided the photographer knows what he's doing. Very Happy

Agree, Nex is step forward to me from other cameras what I had before.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
fatdeeman wrote:

I think you seen that copy what I try to sell Smile

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, great IQ!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really interesting. Good sharpness, colours, contrast. very good performance in against-light or almost. Not far from more celebrated items. Well composed images, a pleasure to see them.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you !!