Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super-Takumar 50mm f1.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Super-Takumar 50mm f1.4 Reply with quote

im probly sick, another lens portrait Rolling Eyes AND i guess people here have seen this dozens of time in ebay pics... but...
its too addicting Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
nice!

But can it take pictures Wink

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always a beauty to see!
And you have a nice cap with it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A beautiful piece of glass, which is now attached to the front of my camera. Cool

I've been after one of these for a while but had no luck bidding for one. I then found that this very lens was for sale and couldn't spend my money quick enough!
From the day I paid till the day it arrived my world was in slow motion, every day I cursed the postie for not delivering it. Twisted Evil
I've now had it in my possession for about a week and I'm addicted, none of my other lenses are getting a look in. Rolling Eyes

But can you blame me?

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got lucky and picked on up on a used pentax that was shot this year. worked well on a yashica fx-3 super 2000, and i am now using it for a prime on an old Nikon FG-20, although I cannot focus far i hope to be able to use the scale on the lens with the Nikon.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carrollms wrote:
I got lucky and picked on up on a used pentax that was shot this year. worked well on a yashica fx-3 super 2000, and i am now using it for a prime on an old Nikon FG-20, although I cannot focus far i hope to be able to use the scale on the lens with the Nikon.