Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

zonekaka, Ebay-buyer to avoid?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: zonekaka, Ebay-buyer to avoid? Reply with quote

Just to inform the fellow mf-members.
Sold in December a lot of lenses to Hong Kong.
Ebay buyer's ID is zonekaka. He did not want insurance, so I sent registered.
He claimed at Paypal, that he did not get the sending. That can happen. Thiefs can be found even at postal services.
But he did not want insurance, so wanted to take that risk.
And I sent registered and proved it at paypal. Finally I lost my money through Paypal.
And he, the buyer, has luckily ripped me, although he did not want an insurance. And probably he did get those lenses? postal investigations are still running.
Probably he likes that game, maybe you should be carefully when noticing him bidding at your auctions.

Klaus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the postal service of Hong Kong post is excellent and I never lost any single parcel no matter it is registered or not. Hopefully the postal investigation will help to figure out the truth. Is there any compensation for lost of registered parcel send in Germany?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, something below 25 Euro.
Took some time to get him payed, so I think, he maybe tried a fraud.

future will show.

Klaus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More and more risky to accept Paypal Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!
Future auctions will have insured postage as a must!

Klaus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exaklaus wrote:
Yes!
Future auctions will have insured postage as a must!

Klaus

I think not enough, if Paypal did return money to buyer without postal investigation case was closed. If package is insured and buyer receive it , but make false claim on non-received item. Buyer will receive both and postal service will not pay any cents back due package is delivered.