Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor-H wide open
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Nikkor-H wide open Reply with quote

Hi guys!

Longtime no see!

Today I took my Nikkor-H 85mm f1.8 on my NX11 and left it wide open all the time!

Enjoy!

The black and white conversion is done with Silver Effects pro as always! The Rest was only imported into Aperture and exported as jpeg, without further changes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice series - the last ones are looking like spring already
my fav are the BW ducks,

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

I was surprised to see the flowering!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Omar!

Sorry for the late answer! Busy busy busy! Wink

After my 3 month old Olympus e600 broke which I bought to replace my 4 month used EOS 40D as it broke, I decided to go mirrorless. I tried out all the brands and took a deeper look into Sony as my father has a NEX5. Because of the available lenses the cost and my very very good relation to Samsung in the past (Should have never sold my GX20!) I chose the NX11 with the 18-55. My wife bought me the 50-200 right along with it! I also had a look at the NX200, which feels absolutely nice in the hand, much better than the Sony NEX3/5 but I thought I would need the EVF and it was NX11 with two lenses or NX200 with one!

So after two months with the NX11 and many different situation from a party inside a room with red lights to brightest day, I have to say this little Samsung makes me as happy as my old D1x did and the guys who followed me on this forum now, I adored it!

The thing about the NX11 is that the viewfinder is not anywhere near the quality of the rear screen, the write times are awful (I only shoot raw), there is no build in IS (liked that on the e600 and GX20) and when the camera is writing to the card the menu is bloked and when I hit the preview button before it finished writing to the card I'm stuck with a screen telling my it is busy. Funny about all this negatives is that the camera is such a joy to shoot that I don't care at all!

So to summit this I'm totally happy with the NX11 and I'm looking forward taking it with me to Irland in April. Maybe with the gorgeous 30mm f2!