Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mamiya Sekor 60mm f2.8 1:1 macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Mamiya Sekor 60mm f2.8 1:1 macro Reply with quote

This is only one lens in the world that I will never part with. It has one of the best balance for bokeh, sharpness and versatility all in one package! Superb build quality as well as being a very handsome lens.

Info:
http://www.pbase.com/gummiebear/image/53508640
http://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/mamiya-sekor-yashinon-tomioka-60mm-f2-8-macro.html

All taken with the 5D a few years ago!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard about how good this lens is...did you have to PP (post process/photoshop) the reds and yellows? That 2nd image is amazing...the colors in the foreground and background. Cool

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mo,

They were all shot in RAW on the 5D. I processed them last night in LR3.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely indeed! I like especially last one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Lovely indeed! I like especially last one.

Thanks Attila! I posted one before here related to this series! After seing these old Raw files, I am being to miss my 5D. I was stunned to see how clean the files are even at ISO 1600 Shocked I have come to accept noise as a fact of life since using the Panny G1!

I will post some more later!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few more shots:

This one is uncropped.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great series. I regret sold mine when I was in need of funds.