Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tools for camera/lens fixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Tools for camera/lens fixing Reply with quote

So I`ve finally decided to invest in some decent repair tool for cameras and lenses. I do have several screwdriver sets that work fine and some other necessary tools and equipment needed , however I can`t find any spanners that would be available fin local stores So I decided to buy one off of ebay, but I do not know which seller offers better ones. DO you guys have any experience that you can share? Maybe there are other companies that offer worldwide shipping but don`t have their items on ebay? Any help/advice would be very helpful. Thanks Smile

P.S. I`m talking about this type of spanners : http://www.ebay.com/itm/DSLR-DC-Lens-3-tip-Spanner-Wrench-Repair-Opening-Tools-/280690925425?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415a7b9f71 ( I`d probaly oder these , but sadly they do not offer shipping to my country Sad )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks to me precisely built good one, seller seems very good from geography half planet on his black lists. Look a more intelligent seller..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one ship WW.
Click here to see on Ebay

Never tried it but some lens do require a bend flat tip. Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
This one ship WW.

Thanks for the link. I`d would really like to get there ,but they are simply too expensive for me.. I`m looking for a price , maximum of 40 USD including shipping

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is amusing :-

Shipping to: Worldwide

Excludes: Guatemala, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea, Vatican City State, Guadeloupe, Sierra Leone, Wallis and Futuna, Nauru, Marshall Islands, French Guiana, Anguilla, Gambia, El Salvador, Guam, Micronesia, Dominican Republic, Mayotte, Cameroon, Guyana, Azerbaijan Republic, Suriname, Oman, Georgia, Tonga, Kenya, Argentina, New Caledonia, San Marino, Guinea-Bissau, Bhutan, Armenia, Senegal, Eritrea, Togo, Uzbekistan, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Morocco, Qatar, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Netherlands, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Burundi, Iraq, Slovakia, Equatorial Guinea, Slovenia, Mauritania, Belize, Aruba, Uruguay, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Western Sahara, Congo, Republic of the, American Samoa, French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Iceland, Estonia, Macedonia, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Belgium, Bermuda, Benin, Algeria, Montserrat, Zambia, Somalia, Antigua and Barbuda, Vanuatu, Swaziland, Italy, Ecuador, Albania, Ethiopia, Guernsey, Monaco, Pakistan, Laos, Niger, Tanzania, Panama, Burkina Faso, Kyrgyzstan, Jersey, Venezuela, Ghana, Reunion, Djibouti, Chile, Puerto Rico, China, Cape Verde Islands, Martinique, Mali, Moldova, Botswana, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Cambodia, Madagascar, Tajikistan, Malta, Paraguay, Cayman Islands, Lebanon, Saint Helena, Cyprus, Rwanda, Liberia, Seychelles, Bolivia, Maldives, Bangladesh, Gibraltar, Sri Lanka, Libya, Hong Kong, Nigeria, Lesotho, Central African Republic, Gabon Republic, Zimbabwe, Saint Lucia, Mauritius, Guinea, Jordan, Bulgaria, Cote d Ivoire (Ivory Coast), British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Kiribati, Chad, Turkmenistan, Andorra, Greece, Romania, Grenada, Costa Rica, Haiti, India, Mexico, Greenland, Yemen, Afghanistan, Serbia, Africa, Montenegro, Mongolia, Netherlands Antilles, Nepal, Bahrain, Bahamas, Lithuania, Trinidad and Tobago, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, United Kingdom, Dominica, Palau, Malawi, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary, Nicaragua, Angola, South America, Tunisia, Uganda, Luxembourg, Brazil, Western Samoa, Barbados, Tuvalu, Jamaica, Egypt, Latvia, Mozambique, Niue, Namibia, Peru, Central America and Caribbean, Honduras, Brunei Darussalam, Virgin Islands (U.S.), South Africa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drack wrote:
calvin83 wrote:
This one ship WW.

Thanks for the link. I`d would really like to get there ,but they are simply too expensive for me.. I`m looking for a price , maximum of 40 USD including shipping

The cost of the spanner you mentioned is $52 shipped...