Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Isco 180mm M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Isco 180mm M42 Reply with quote

Hi-res images are here

Last edited by Attila on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow- They're lovely and great examples of the ISCO. The bird in #1 is spectacular.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! This lens was very, very pleasant experience as I did expect in advance.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, realy great samples, this lens is not only a beautiful piece of glas but a very good performer as well! You are also lucky to get some sun, we did not see it since a long time ago here in the Netherlands Crying or Very sad .....
I just got his little brother, the 2.8/85mm but did not tried it yet but I hope it's on the same level as the 180mm....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="pich900"]WOW, realy great samples, this lens is not only a beautiful piece of glas but a very good performer as well! You are also lucky to get some sun, we did not see it since a long time ago here in the Netherlands Crying or Very sad ...../quote]

+100 Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun is rare bird here too, but once a week seems coming, look forward your samples!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice series, #1 in particular. Lens looks like a good one, nice and sharp.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, Attila. Plenty sharp and the whites are controlled well, unless that should be credited to the NEX.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those whites are tough for many lenses right, Tokina ATX 80-200 f2.8 couldn't solve it same well

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great shots..
My Isco westrocolor control white color better than most lenses i had too. Hmmm. is it goes to all Isco? it wil drive ther price Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Expression of the bird in #1 is fantastic, quite comical.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an ISCO fan, this is great work Attila! Very Happy