Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I can resist anything but temptation.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: I can resist anything but temptation. Reply with quote

Hi Michael,finally negotiated down to $800 and could't resist.Now to put my Tamron/PKA focusing helicoid on and see what macros I get.this completes my collection of the fast Tamrons

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another pic showing Tamron 1.4x extender.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh I spy a 300/2.8 Very Happy Lucky you!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice lens! Color me jealous. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys,this completes my Tamron collection but may not cure my chronic LBA infliction.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic. Looks to be mint condition. Dare you use it?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryss wrote:
Thanks guys,this completes my Tamron collection but may not cure my chronic LBA infliction.

Ok, sell to me some of your Tamron items (like this one Laughing ) and restart other collection: Tomioka, Angenieux, Vivitar, etc. Wink

P.S. really wonderfull lens

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked $800? serious?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryss wrote:

Shocked Shocked
You have every single MF Tamrons?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ellipi. at 72 I wouldn't have the time to start another collection,but thanks for the lust.

hoanpham. He originally wanted $1100,it has just been CLA,d which cost$300 and is in nearly mint condition and very sparingly used,so I thought $800 was a bargain,it was for me anyway.

stingOM. Ummm! yup.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Now that is really nice! Ok, can you (would you please) photograph your Tamron collection and post in the equipment section... Cool You have good bargaining powers!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold my 60B which was also in mint condition for £750 a few years ago, congrats a very nice lens at a fair price.