Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sonnar 6cm f1.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Sonnar 6cm f1.5 Reply with quote

Discussion thread is here.

http://forum.mflenses.com/sonnar-1-5-6cm-can-i-get-some-info-pics-added-t45804.html

First 4 shoots are wide open.

All images are processed, contrast, color fixed and sharpened.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if im gonna be the first to publish a reply
I love all the photos taken.
even in the wide open photos #4, if focus was on the statue it would be a great photo.

and the rest are really nice i liked #7 alot i like the DOF and the blurred foreground.

and in number 13 you can see that a single coating isnt quite enough, but a good overall..

ill be glad to hear you thoughts about this lens..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I compare it to Leica Elmar 5cm f3.5 in term of IQ and this is lot faster.. quality lens I was impressed. Very nice at every apertures.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very impressive IQ Attila, so you should quickly get rid of it! Do you have ma email address?? Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
very impressive IQ Attila, so you should quickly get rid of it! Do you have ma email address?? Wink

yes Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One day I need to travel to Budapest, Attila!

Nice results! Sharp enough to stay the "twig test", this has to say something for a lens 60 years old!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taunusreiter wrote:
One day I need to travel to Budapest, Attila!

Nice results! Sharp enough to stay the "twig test", this has to say something for a lens 60 years old!

It would be really nice , I look forward you here!