Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ais 24/2.8 dusk landscape
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Ais 24/2.8 dusk landscape Reply with quote

I cropped this to 16/9 format to lose some boring dark foreground. It still is a bit dark (and boring) in the foreground though. The mountain on the left is Fuji.

I like this location and will definitely go back. I'm sure I can get some better pictures there. I think the 24mm was too wide. I might try the 35/2.8 next time.

Thanks for looking Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it. Looks very professional. What a camera do you use?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done Smile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salatik wrote:
I like it. Looks very professional. What a camera do you use?

Thanks guys.

Certainly not a professional camera Wink I use a Nikon D3000. It was the cheapest entry level dslr in Nikon's range until the (much better) D3100 replaced it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great one.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautifully done , Mr. Yebisu Smile !
Best regards,

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that mount Fuji looks very inviting Wink
photo looks great, I like the river and the highway in the foreground, they take your eyes nicely into the city

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yebisu wrote:
I use a Nikon D3000.

It uses the same (or very similar) sensor as the D200, D80, D40x and D60. You can take nice pictures with these cameras.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice.