Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Two Great Sources To Recommend
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:28 pm    Post subject: Two Great Sources To Recommend Reply with quote

In the last few years, as my interest in photography has grown, I have found many cameras and lenses.

But the 2 greatest finds and experiences with sellers, who supplied some rare finds, were with:

(1) ECS Cameras of Australia (cameras.net.au)

****mint Fujica 690 camera + 50/5.6, 65/5.6,100/3.5AE,150/5.6,180/5.6 lenses + Auto Up close up lens

****Perfect transaction, unbelievable prices, delivered safely and promptly from overseas, with great continuous communication!

(2) Kamaras-Shop of Spain (kamaras.com)

****mint Norita 66 + 55/4 MC, 80/2 MC, 160/4 MC lenses

****Again, bargain prices, perfect service, overseas delivery, and lots of communication.

****they are on EBAY

I can't recommend any sellers more highly than these two, who furnished me with some of my greatest finds/purchases ever!

Texsport