Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some Plenax Test Shots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:25 am    Post subject: Some Plenax Test Shots Reply with quote

I developed the first roll from one of my two Agfa Plenaxes. This is only 6X9 format (no second window for 6X4.5 as many Plenaxes have) and has a variable-speed shutter. The Plenax I'll test next week has only one shutter speed and no rear element. Should be interesting! Here are a few shots from this camera. Film was Tmax 100 expired in the 1990s, I think.

I'm quite pleased with the image quality. The details are sharp and contrasts pretty good.

This was actually a 6X4.5 shot. I accidentally put the other Plenax's blind plate in this camera and didn't realize it until after it was loaded. I tried four shots this way (only one was badly overlapped) and then took the plate out in the dark.

My favorite shot off the roll. I think I will keep this camera. TBD on the other Plenax.