Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtlander SUPERB Skopar Arista Ultra EDU Foma R09
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Voigtlander SUPERB Skopar Arista Ultra EDU Foma R09 Reply with quote

My oldest TLR and one of the oldest camera what I did try , made around 1934-36.

Hi-res images are here

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crisp yet smooth ! Quality camera Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The detail on the little Agfa (?) in photo 1 is amazing! Nice camera.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time I did develop roll badly and weather was dull , result was crap. I thought camera is too old, but I am a curious guy so I did gave her a second chance in ideal lights , result just come I was amazed same as you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Voigtlander Brilliant with Skopar Lens Reply with quote

I just bought a Voigtlander Brilliant with Skopar lens. From what I can see from images with dates on the internet, I think mine is circa 1933. I haven't tested it yet but, it looks like it has potential!

I really liked the images you got with your Voigtlander TLR!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Voigtlander Brilliant with Skopar Lens Reply with quote

Juliet wrote:
I just bought a Voigtlander Brilliant with Skopar lens. From what I can see from images with dates on the internet, I think mine is circa 1933. I haven't tested it yet but, it looks like it has potential!

I really liked the images you got with your Voigtlander TLR!

Welcome!

Look forward your images! Skopar is a very capable performer, hopefully your camera in working condition and we able to see some nice shoots.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstanding Shocked .