Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bausch & Lomb Opt.Animar 26mm f1.9 - No vignetting
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:40 am    Post subject: Bausch & Lomb Opt.Animar 26mm f1.9 - No vignetting Reply with quote

I just got this lens of from a Keystone 16mm camera and is testing it on my Pen m 4/3.

This lens doesn't vignett at all. You can see just slightly light loss to the edges wide open, but it's much better than any 1 inch/ 25mm I have tested on my micro four third camera Wink Very promissing Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have that lens as well and really like it. In addition to the Bausch & Lomb Animar, there are the Wollensak Velostigmat and Cine Raptars that provide full coverage. I also have a super tiny Kern Yvar 25mm that, despite it's size, has zero vignetting as well.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s a Petzval type lens. Cemented achromat as front group, separate negative and positive rear elements