Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

COWS! - Super Takumar 3.5/35mm - Sony A850
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: COWS! - Super Takumar 3.5/35mm - Sony A850 Reply with quote

Several weeks ago there was a post on the Takumar 2/35mm. It ultimately turned into a discussion on how good the 3.5 version was, which I have and never used. I started to feel bad that it was just sitting around so here is the first outing with it.

Oh the virtues of living in the country...

~Marc

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey when did my wife pose for you?
Very Happy
No in all seriousness they are very nice images looks like a great lens slow does always not mean bad people obsess with F.7, etc but there is some superb f4, F3.5 lenses about jupiter 11a, Soligor F4 105mm, Konica 28mm F3.5, etc

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks more like a heifer than a cow to me Smile
But actually she looks pregnant... so I have a doubt now
small-sized cow or precocious heifer? Laughing
Anyway super cute images and a great lens performance there.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pictures!
She looks a bit like a prisoner looking out from behind the barbed wire on the last one Smile
All cows over here have an ugly yellow registration tag in one ear (probably some EU regulation).