Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Long term fungus test
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Long term fungus test Reply with quote

This camera sit on my desk and abused by my bird , humidity is frequently high, so fungus has everything except darkness.

Guess camera get fungus under three yrs or not ? I will examine it and let you know.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear god!

That camera is dirrrrrrty! lol

Look forward to seeing results of test!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope nobody from The Rokkor Files sees this ! They'd be hunting your bird Attila.... Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
I hope nobody from The Rokkor Files sees this ! They'd be hunting your bird Attila.... Laughing

Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, maybe I should put an old SLR from my collection in my Tarantula's tank as something to explore? lol

Perhaps my Jammed Canon AE-1 or jammed Contax 139Q...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Hmm, maybe I should put an old SLR from my collection in my Tarantula's tank as something to explore? lol

Perhaps my Jammed Canon AE-1 or jammed Contax 139Q...

Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, I love it. Bet your bird does too. One thing though -- you mention "humidity is frequently high, so fungus has everything except darkness." The fact that it does not see darkness may be enough right there. Sunlight -- even small amounts of it -- can kill fungus. Still, I'll be interested in your findings.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this an experiment or what? My god...poor little camera...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drack wrote:
Is this an experiment or what? My god...poor little camera...

Camera and lens was both broken, I had to put something to give my African Gray bird to play to stay away from other cameras. Several years left and I was curious it get infected or not under years in this environment. Yes, experiment about fungal infections.