Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Panoramas d3000 and kit lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Panoramas d3000 and kit lens Reply with quote

This was my first attempt at panoramas. I was pleased with the results. I had a another go a few days later from the same location but used the Ais 35/2.8 (posted in the mf gallery part of the forum). Fuji on the right.

Thanks for looking Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no 2 is my fav, it leaves most for imagination, because the sea is not so limited than in the other 2
I would crop out in no 2 the hill on the outer left side, to unlimit the horizont

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first is a beautiful and well-balanced, but these would be nice to see a larger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks chaps. I'll upload some larger versions.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muddus wrote:
The first is a beautiful and well-balanced, but these would be nice to see a larger

+1 and I would like also to see it in bigger size, in fact I would like to see it not only on the screen from my computer.....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Large files for those who asked. Very Happy