Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wep Weiton 21mm F4 - konica??
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Wep Weiton 21mm F4 - konica?? Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm the new owner of a Wep Auto Weiton 21mm F4. The seller told me that it had a contax/yashica bayonet, but after receiving the lens by post I saw that it wasn't... Confused

After searching to what kind of mount it could be, I guess it's a konica AR bayonet.

Can someone confirm that I'm right at this point.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
farmer83

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's Konica AR.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
That's Konica AR.

+1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of lens is this - looks visually like flektogon 4/20?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reactions! So it IS a konica AR bayonet... now i have to search for a konica-eos adapter Confused

It looks indeed a bit like a flektogon. I saw it is identical as, for example, an panagor 21mm F4.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

farmer83 wrote:
Thanks for the reactions! So it IS a konica AR bayonet... now i have to search for a konica-eos adapter Confused

It looks indeed a bit like a flektogon. I saw it is identical as, for example, an panagor 21mm F4.

Don't look Konica EOS adapter it is not exists, and not possible to make it due small register difference.

Rather examine this lens carefully, perhaps it has T2 mount and you can replace it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like a Panagor to me (made by Kiron/Kino). This means it will have been available in many mounts and to convert it you just need to swap the mount. Maybe you can find a broken Panagor or Kiron badged lens very cheap to take the mount from.

I think it should be worth doing as Panagor/Kiron lenses are good.