Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ScanAssist - ANR glass inserts for Epson scanners
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:38 pm    Post subject: ScanAssist - ANR glass inserts for Epson scanners Reply with quote

If you use Epson scanner and if you have troubles with getting curly film entirely flat, which causes that your scans are blurred, ScanAssist helps to manage the problem. ScanAssist is an ANR glass insert that works with standard Epson film holder.

Here's crop from the extremly curled "120" film in holder without ScanAssist (left) and with ScanAssist (right).

The price is only 10 Euro / each, regardless the size (for 35mm or 120 film). You can also order custom sizes.

For more information, sample images and instruction manual, please visit:
www.scanassist.org.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did make it to sticky due I believe this is an essential tool and I support gladly every people who make some thing extra for our community like this tool .

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Attila!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you do the insert for a Canon 9000f ? it would be a great help thank you

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Axer, do they work together with the standard holders for Epson 4490 Photo scanner?
I would like one for 135 format and one for 120 format.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Do scanassist have support for Canon flatbed 8800F? Reply with quote

I learn this link from Nesster from this thread on Suggestions to improve flatbed scanning in PentaxForums. Do anyone know if ScanAssist have support for Canon flatbed. I visited their site and I only see support for Epson.

Thanks,
Hin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Do scanassist have support for Canon flatbed 8800F? Reply with quote

hintheman wrote:
I learn this link from Nesster from this thread on Suggestions to improve flatbed scanning in PentaxForums. Do anyone know if ScanAssist have support for Canon flatbed. I visited their site and I only see support for Epson.

Thanks,
Hin

Try to contact to Axer , I believe he can cut custom shape for any scanners.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know every flatbed scanner and its holders, but any size of ScanAssist can be custom-cut, just provide me with exact dimensions.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

axer wrote:
I do not know every flatbed scanner and its holders, but any size of ScanAssist can be custom-cut, just provide me with exact dimensions.

Thank you for your reply and help. I am likely to order both the ANR glass for 135 and 120. If you have the instructions on how to measure up the width and length, that will help me a great deal. I am concerned with the width measurement in allowing the exact spacing so that the ANR glass can fit the Canon stock film holder.

And I wonder if you have previous customers asking for the similar ANR glass for Canon 8800F and Cannon 9000F flatbed and I think the Canon stock film holders in 135 and 120 formats may share the same dimension between the two models.

If anyone have the dimensions available, please share it here and I will do my own measurements for both the Canon stock film holders for 135 and 120 and make a customized request to ScanAssist. I will likely to blog about the ANR glass in my learning blog with my film scanning usage with Canon flatbed 8800F

Cheers,
Hin