Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Just back from holidays
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Just back from holidays Reply with quote

I just back today from a week away down the coast (The south coast of New South Wales Australia, that is.)

Mainly shooting digital (yet to get the film shots developed and scanned.) Here are a couple to start with. I used a mix of manual and AF lenses - if only I could recall which is which. A couple are obvious (to me.) I will post some more when I get the chance and get myself properly organised. As you can see from the shots there were lots of opportunities for contre jour work - in fact I really gave the lenses a work out in the flare department.

A couple of early contenders. But I cannot yet tell which lens were used. I will have a go at doing so over the next few days.

Last edited by peterm1 on Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back! Smile I like third shoot!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice shots Peter
you can find which shots are AF if you look the Exif's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like #1 and #3, but they are all good shots. Looks as though you had a good time

patrickh