Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron 02B infinity focus
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Tamron 02B infinity focus Reply with quote

Hi,

Just received a Tamron 02B (adaptall2) and although the lens performs very nice, I can't reach focus to infinity in my Nikon D200.

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must be perform well, but think about do you really need a 200mm focal length for infinity shoots ? I never used this long lens to infinity capture.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Must be perform well, but think about do you really need a 200mm focal length for infinity shoots ? I never used this long lens to infinity capture.

Hi Attila, thanks for your reply, i think you got a bit confused here, the lens is a 28 mm f/2.5, and yes it performs very good after being cleaned form fungus.

The model of the camera is the Nikon D200 DSLR. Very very good camera for the price i paid.