Manual Focus Lenses Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch|Quick search    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Rss feed   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Repair service: aperture of 2 Minolta Rokkors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manual Focus Lenses Forum Index -> Equipment Care and Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vlousada

Level 2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:46 pm    Post subject: Repair service: aperture of 2 Minolta Rokkors Reply with quote

Hi,
Can someone advise me a shop or repairman in Portugal or Spain (even in Europe) to repair the stuck aperture of two quality lenses: Rokkor 58mm f/1.2 and Rokkor 85mm f/1.7.
I am not willing to try myself...
Thanks in advance

-------
SELLING:
Please ask
ZoneV

Level 3

Expire: 2011-12-02

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure wheter that helps:
I have created a list of mainly German camera workshops:
http://www.4photos.de/camera-diy/kamerareparatur.html

There are the special work fields mentioned, probably write to those few who have only Minolta?
MrFizzbin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: same issue, but different country Reply with quote

This is a really old thread from what I can see, but I have the same issue. Sticking aperture at f 1.2 . Can anyone recommend a service shop, but in Canada..or very least, US?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manual Focus Lenses Forum Index -> Equipment Care and Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: