Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Steinheil Munchen Auto-D-Quinaron 35mm f2.8 in exakta
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:13 am    Post subject: Steinheil Munchen Auto-D-Quinaron 35mm f2.8 in exakta Reply with quote

Just got this lens from a local shop here, I can tell you the price I paid for it if you are interested. Wanted to see your experiences/opinions on this lens. I had to open the lens mount to see the extent of the problem as the aperture was stuck. After opening the lens mount , and checking out the aperture linking pin underneath- looks to me like the aperture may need to be opened and cleaned as it moves but is stiff , although I do not see serious oil, crud and gunk on the leaves, The glass is very clear and clean Surprised . Has 0.2 minimum focusing distance. I am going to wait for a week before I open it to clean the blades.

Regards

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, like the rest of the forum, did watch a lot of pics talen with almost all the 135 mm lenses. Before the lens was born and after it. And the images taken with the auto quinaron are among the best (if not the best).

It's my dreamed 135 lens in M42 mount.

Congratulations !!!!

You are a lucky man, enjoy this beauty.

Rino.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rino,

Thanks, for your great feedback and recommendation on the 135 Tele-Quinar. I did get a chance to take some more shots with the 135 Tele-Quinar and am loving it is a keeper.

This thread I've posted is for the Auto-D-Quinaron 35mm.What are your experiences/opinions about this lens Laughing

Much Regards

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried the 2,8/100 in the macro version. The 2,8/135 in the macro version was used by my girl friend at this time (two beatifull there, the girl and the lens).

Both splendids results. Tack sharp, very nice bokeh. Good contrast

As Captain Jack said, the black D and the macro versions were introduced in 1965. Iguess that the formula of both versions are the same.

Anyway, the IQ is very, very good to my taste.

Rino.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ʹve got the Auto-D-Quinaron 35/2.8 and the Tele Quinar 135mm both in m42 and only i can say is that they are my best lens!!! Bokeh and sharp at F2,8 are amazing!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Rainy Christmas with auto D Quinaron 35/2.8 wide open ....