Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fotobörse Darmstadt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Fotobörse Darmstadt Reply with quote

end of november the Fotobörse Darmstadt will take place again
http://fotoclub-darmstadt.de/fbd/pages/home.php?lang=EN
it is 45 km from my place - if someone from abroad wants to get a booth, accomodation in my house is possible for up to 3 people

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it's one day after the Camera Fair in Solms which is only about 1 1/2 hrs driving from Darmstadt, so even a combined visit would be possible.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darmstadt and especially the THD is my "stomping ground", having studied there and made my PhD, so I try to attend every year. A great fair and a lot of good opportunities usually!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

combining the northern fair in Solms and the southern fair in Darmstadt ( for the foreigners: the Main river divides south and north, it is the German equator ), we could do a Solms - Darmstad rally ... i offer a 2.5 ton trailor for the lenses, if needed Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

der einrahmer wrote:
i offer a 2.5 ton trailor for the lenses, if needed Very Happy

Would some bocksbeuteln fit in, too? Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes for shure Orio
they were produced in Franken, the wine area starts 25km east of my place

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have some very nice wines in the region here, too (Bergstrasse)!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine just called me from the Camare Fair in Solms. He said that it was absolutely crowded and the prices were ridiculously high! Shocked
It seems the vendors got a second wind again. Wink Good I wasn't there!

I hope it's better in Darmstadt for you guys...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just back from Darmstadt and was a big pleasure to have met Thomas (56DIN) there. Darmstadt was crowded too and I saw a lot of stuff changing hands.

Found a few interesting things, that Click here to see on Ebay Leitz Hector Rapid 2.7cm c-mount lens for instance for a fraction of that ebay price in much better quality with sunshade and front cap. Bummer that the Pen-F prices have gotten so high already, the few sellers that had some for sale were asking way too much.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is not much to add to Klaus´s comments about the fair
For me personally it was an extremly interesting crash course in how to detect rare lenses - thanks again Klaus, i learned a lot.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you enjoy your Robot Xenon Thomas!
A nice, very sharp lens!