Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mamiya ZE-X first film results
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:27 am    Post subject: Mamiya ZE-X first film results Reply with quote

I don't say I'm thrilled by every frame through my first attempts with this camera. Some I'm pleased with but some are very so-so. I seem to have missed focus on several, usually too close to focus. I need to give her another go but our light seems very poor at present. Here are just a few from the first film.

First with IR conversion in Elements

Now pre-conversion

See what I mean about missed focus?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now there's a camera I'd almost completely forgotten about . . . quite uncommon in UK as it never sold in large numbers.

You scans don't look sharp on my small laptop screen this morning, but I bet that's not how the original results on film actually are. I like the BW conversion.

What sort of film did you use?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scsambrook wrote:
Now there's a camera I'd almost completely forgotten about . . . quite uncommon in UK as it never sold in large numbers.

You scans don't look sharp on my small laptop screen this morning, but I bet that's not how the original results on film actually are. I like the BW conversion.

What sort of film did you use?

The shop scan the negs to CD for me. I don't buy prints of 35mm. Kodak Colourplus ASA 200 Poundland £1/roll. Big spender me Wink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny
I just put my first roll on my ZE-X last week Smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="tikkathree"]
scsambrook wrote:
Kodak Colourplus ASA 200 Poundland £1/roll. Big spender me Wink

A man after my own heart - ! Why spend £2.50 at SnappySnaps Laughing