Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

STOCKPHOTO service start
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:49 pm    Post subject: STOCKPHOTO service start Reply with quote

start to read at latest posts if you are lazzy from beginning.

http://forum.mflenses.com/stock-photography-service-on-mflenses-t26135.html

Thank you!

1) My_photography (Loke) 25 USD received.
2) Trifox 25 USD received.
3) Olivier 25 USD received.
4) Exaklaus 25 USD received.
5) Himself 25 USD received.
6) Orio 25 USD received
7) Indianadinos 25 USD received
Cool Hari 25 USD received.
9) Laurence 25 USD received.
10) Torbod 25 USD received.
11) IAZA 25 USD is received

Last edited by Attila on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 12 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just sending you the 25,00 $ but at the moment there is a problem with paypal. Will try it later again.

In the meantime I have one question. Who is responsible for the "Quality" of the images. I do not only mean IQ in term of technical aspects. There are a lot of agencies on the way and it will make only sense when we (the members here) can offer images on the same level than others, well known and introduced on the market.

Will be there a kind of selection committee/jury or is every member responsible for that what he think and would like to sell ? Sorry to say it, but then it could be that this system is dead before we start. Remember at your post with your so-called "best" 3 samples and the agency spurned these. BTW I have seen much better images from you IMHO. Twisted Evil

Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done.

Let's start earning some money. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
I was just sending you the 25,00 $ but at the moment there is a problem with paypal. Will try it later again.

In the meantime I have one question. Who is responsible for the "Quality" of the images. I do not only mean IQ in term of technical aspects. There are a lot of agencies on the way and it will make only sense when we (the members here) can offer images on the same level than others, well known and introduced on the market.

Will be there a kind of selection committee/jury or is every member responsible for that what he think and would like to sell ? Sorry to say it, but then it could be that this system is dead before we start. Remember at your post with your so-called "best" 3 samples and the agency spurned these. BTW I have seen much better images from you IMHO. Twisted Evil

Wink

Smile I agree, selections will be hard , we need to offer quality choices.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my_photography wrote:
Done.

Let's start earning some money. Smile

Many thanks Loke!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an idea.
Maybe we should have a "ask for" section where customers should ask for specific photo. For instance, a B&W photo about the Tower Bridge in London, or about people washing in the Gange, or about typical windmills in Holland, or from the Pearl of Asia, and so on...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent idea!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paid, although i have not been able to change the Paypal comment ...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you send money to Attila from Paypal site instead of via donation button, you can specify the subject.
I did that way.
I think that you Attila should lock either this thread, or the sticky one, so that only one thread on this subject remains active and
we can follow events from only one thread.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:
Just an idea.
Maybe we should have a "ask for" section where customers should ask for specific photo. For instance, a B&W photo about the Tower Bridge in London, or about people washing in the Gange, or about typical windmills in Holland, or from the Pearl of Asia, and so on...

Great idea. This could be one of our niche in the stock photo world.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my_photography wrote:
Olivier wrote:
Just an idea.

But it must be kept off public, and revealed only to the subscribing sellers.
Otherwise we would end up gathering great ideas... for the competition Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
my_photography wrote:
Olivier wrote:
Just an idea.

But it must be kept off public, and revealed only to the subscribing sellers.
Otherwise we would end up gathering great ideas... for the competition Rolling Eyes

Absolutely. We need to collectively brain storms before we open to the subscribing world. We need to do it correct the first time. Perhaps we should also look into the logic behind Apple's iTune idea and why they can sell so many music while other fails.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps I did not explain my thought well. What I meant wasn't that we should keep secret the idea of having a "wanted" section.
I meant that we should keep secret the content of the suggestions...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there any ideas regarding share/allocation of maybe incoming money due to sales ?

Wink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
Are there any ideas regarding share/allocation of maybe incoming money due to sales ?

Wink

Need helper who are register on different stockphoto sites and make an excel sheet about shares, prices.
We need to offer lot better one than others to photographer and buyers too.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is excel sheet what we need to fill it up to make a right decision about shares , prices.

One stock photo site one helper should fine and it will be done soon.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmI1YOvKt90RdGVuR0h1Rl9hZlNJUFBFa1pKd1R2TkE&hl=en_US

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try demo http://www.ktools.net/photostore/demo.php I will install this software, nasty guys forgot to say 89 USD extra for contributors Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, I'm joining, give me a link so that I can donate qickly. my connection is suck. need more 10 minutes to open http://www.stockphotoeu.com/login.php?signup=1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use make donation button on top of forum (left side), wait until your connection will be good again.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

$25 sent to info@hqsoft.hu
I cannot login, still http://www.stockphotoeu.com/login.php?message=login_failed
it need confirmation?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks! Signup here first, you can't use forum account.
http://www.stockphotoeu.com/photographer_signup.php
Once registration is done , let me know I will confirm it and you can start to upload 1-2 pictures as learning
Please let me know your experience!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've registered;
Photographer Info:
Name: suatmaji
Email: ngatemo@gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

confirmed.