Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron SP 180mm f/2.5 LD-IF 35th Anniversary lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Tamron SP 180mm f/2.5 LD-IF 35th Anniversary lens Reply with quote

One of the most valuable lens in my collection see more here

This capture taken from around 10 meters distance, look at the sharpness, same than other good lens do from 30 cm.

Last edited by Attila on Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow would you post this to the Tamron Adaptall gallery and maybe write a few words about the lens.
It was a fantastic lens and not a lot of them about. Pricy.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/tamronadaptall

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure I will, thanks for Mr. Paul Martinez this lens, I am one of the proud owner of 3000 people who can hold this lens. I made already test shoots I will put into gallery soon.I wait really for nice subjects, hopefully on next week I will have time to visit zoo and make better pictures than already I have.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Sure I will, thanks for Mr. Paul Martinez this lens, I am one of the proud owner of 3000 people who can hold this lens. I made already test shoots I will put into gallery soon.I wait really for nice subjects, hopefully on next week I will have time to visit zoo and make better pictures than already I have.

If I were there, I would be much interested in photographing you photographing the animals!

I'm not kidding! I see you love the animals very much and this is a beautiful thing - in my opinion, people that really love the animals must necessarily be good people. And as a photographer, I am much interested in good people.

Leonardo da Vinci said that, some half a millennium ago: "When mankind will finally get to know the soul of the animals, a crime against the animals will be considered as a crime against the mankind".

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you , hopefully sometimes we can visit together Budapest Zoo and you have a chance to see me in action Smile)) I think between animals and people no difference we have same origin, same body construction and perhaps same thinking.Just we not speak their language and animals not speak human language. That is wonderful in my bird she can say some human words, she always call me "Dad" and call my wife "Mom" never ever mix us. She exactly know the meaning is it not amazing ?Last week she made first short sentence. Incredible!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I think between animals and people no difference we have same origin, same body construction and perhaps same thinking.Just we not speak their language and animals not speak human language.

I am not sure about the thinking, but I am absolutely, totally deeply convinced that we have the same feelings: love, devotion, friendship, respect, fear, happiness, sadness, remorse, even nostalgia, all the subtle shadings of feelings that we see in ourselves, I can recognize them also in the animals.

With one exception: hate. They have their dislikes, of course, and most obviously. They do not hide them. But they are simply not able to hate.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, right I am not sure about hate. Many of them remember for bad people and really hate them. Like elephants, they remember for bad guy even if 20 yrs left and kill them if they have a chance. We have an special Hungarian dog unfortunately quite rare this time. This hate bad people too as well, need to take care them carefully much more than other type of dog.My wife also say "animals can't do hate to each other". Don't know I just know that is shame really we lost many species.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First test shoots are here

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What mount does it have, Atilla? Or it's an Adaptall?
sorin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adaptall-2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samples are updated...

Look at this ...

Click on the pic to see all in gallery.

performance from 200m distance

Last edited by Attila on Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Samples are updated...
Look at this ...

Is that a bat?
Impressive!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, fruit eater bat from Asia.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melissa catched a bat last summer.
Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, no ! Pure bat!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Melissa catched [caught] a bat last summer.
Laughing

Not one from Transylvania I hope! Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
Orio wrote:
Melissa catched [caught] a bat last summer.
Laughing

Not one from Transylvania I hope! Twisted Evil

Oops I need to refresh my grammar! Embarassed