Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Downtown with Neopan Presto
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Downtown with Neopan Presto Reply with quote

Haven't shot any b&w film for a long time. I took these in the grimy downtown district of Shimane in Western Japan.

Neopan Presto 400 in a Nikon U.

Thanks for looking.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are very good, perfect BW treatment!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent atmosphere, I really like them, especially the first couple. Nikon U is new to me, as is Neopan Presto.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Orio and Nesster

The Nikon U is the same as an F65 I think. Neopan Presto is the Japanese name for Neopan iso 400. 1600 is Super Presto. I don't think they make Super Presto anymore though.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What developer did you use if I may ask?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Orio. I don't know. I take the film to my local independent camera shop for developing. But they only do C41 there so they send it somewhere else to be developed, maybe Fuji's factory. I'll ask next time I'm in the shop.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fine series. i like the bike pic the best. excellent tonal range in a difficult setting.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Excellent atmosphere, I really like them, especially the first couple. Nikon U is new to me, as is Neopan Presto.

+1 I love black and white not gray and gray Wink nice series!