Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fuji Quicksnap Waterproof
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Fuji Quicksnap Waterproof Reply with quote

It's a single-use camera, but it is a fixed lens! Got it together with some camera-stuff in a box, it was still new and had an expiration date of 8-2012. I thought i'd save it for a suitable occasion!

So, we went to a vacation resort with the kids for 4 days, and there is a large swimming pool. Nice way to use this little see-through plastic camera! You can't set anything, and it doesn't have a flash, but i has an iso800 film!

The results were actually above my expectations, i think they're really good considering the type of camera! Pointing the thing at people under water is guessing, it's impossible to look through the viewfinder under water! (maybe with some goggles....lol!)

The Quicksnap:

Fuji Quicksnap Waterproof by TrueLoveOne, on Flickr

the Quicksnap open:

5. As you can see, they weren't all that sharp!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That first underwater shot is amazing...I think its more than acceptable for family shots.I wonder how it would work in a river situation.Thanks for taking the time to test it and show us the results. Cool

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The camera did what it was supposed to - take photos that look great printed to 6x4 inches. The first underwater shot may not be pin sharp but its a lovely shot! Try that with an unprotected DSLR.

A gem!!