Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Som Berthiot 50mm f1.5 projector lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Som Berthiot 50mm f1.5 projector lens Reply with quote

I got some extra lens from my friend to try and sell to him, I just put into handheld before NEX seems cover full circle and there is enough space to mount even on an SLR camera, I try to you back with some pictures at least.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting experiment, Attila.
Look forward for samples,

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh what a classic look of the lens!

I have a Som Berthiot 75/1.8 projection lens, suppose with newer black design from ~ the '80s.
I did some simple non reversible conversion / lens butchery and could use it on my Canon DSLR. At first tests it performs good, not dreamy like cheaper slide projection lenses.
An other projection lens performs well reversed for macro images - very small DOF, but at least in the center sharp.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoneV wrote:

I have a Som Berthiot 75/1.8 projection lens, suppose with newer black design from ~ the '80s.
I did some simple non reversible conversion / lens butchery and could use it on my Canon DSLR. At first tests it performs good, not dreamy like cheaper slide projection lenses.
An other projection lens performs well reversed for macro images - very small DOF, but at least in the center sharp.

Less words more photos Wink!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pancolart wrote:
ZoneV wrote:

+1 Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martyn_bannister wrote:
Pancolart wrote:
ZoneV wrote:

+1 Smile

http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,1174532.html#1174532

To have the 75mm lens not discussed in the 50mm/1.5 thread!