Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Enna Tele-Ennalyt 90mm F2.8 with Sony A7
View previous topic :: View next topic  


PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:45 am    Post subject: Enna Tele-Ennalyt 90mm F2.8 with Sony A7 Reply with quote

Zebra lens matches zebra adapter. Happy Dog

For samples go here: http://forum.mflenses.com/enna-tele-ennalyt-90mm-f2-8-on-sony-a7-t73454.html .



PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIce Calvin!

As you know I have a small collection of Enna lenses, mainly that one and the 85mm.
There are three variations of this 90mm lens. Is it the triplet version or how many
reflections do you see?

Duuuuhhh, you have already answered that in the link given, it is the later Ernostar
version!!


Last edited by kds315* on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total


PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The SN of my copy starts with 4. You can find the diagram here(with the other Enna zebra lenses) http://forum.xitek.com/thread-642313-1-1-1.html .


PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn`t there a 95mm f/2.8 too?
I have one Branded as Corfield which is 95mm.
http://iloapp.new4m.com/data/_gallery/public/243/140852185753210400_resized.jpg


PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ennalyt 95/2.8 is the earliest one in the series with SN starts with 2. Later, it is replaced by Tele-Ennalyt 90/2.8. There is two versions of 90/2.8. The early one with SN starts with 3 and the later one with SN starts with 4(shown here).


PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From my small ENNA lens collection...





left: 2.8/100mm triplet design (w/o serial no, might be a prototype, never seen before or after...)
middle: 2.8/95mm triplet design (older version, 2xxx serial no)
right: 2.8/90mm Ernostar design (later version, 4xxx serial no)

All in M42x1 thread mount


PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S.: There is a little book on Enna lenses showing all the lens designs and variants they made,
incl. the Sockel types of course (in German language). Scroll to the end... http://photobutmore.de/exakta/objektive/enna/



I had mentioned this earlier here: http://forum.mflenses.com/a-walk-with-the-enna-ennalyt-50mm-f-1-9-sockel-t22800.html


PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
The Ennalyt 95/2.8 is the earliest one in the series with SN starts with 2. Later, it is replaced by Tele-Ennalyt 90/2.8. There is two versions of 90/2.8. The early one with SN starts with 3 and the later one with SN starts with 4(shown here).


My 95mm SN starts with 3...


PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
P.S.: There is a little book on Enna lenses showing all the lens designs and variants they made,
incl. the Sockel types of course (in German language). Scroll to the end... http://photobutmore.de/exakta/objektive/enna/



I had mentioned this earlier here: http://forum.mflenses.com/a-walk-with-the-enna-ennalyt-50mm-f-1-9-sockel-t22800.html


Nice documentation, thx Klaus.
U seem to have "small" collections of all the lenses Wink


PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:
calvin83 wrote:
The Ennalyt 95/2.8 is the earliest one in the series with SN starts with 2. Later, it is replaced by Tele-Ennalyt 90/2.8. There is two versions of 90/2.8. The early one with SN starts with 3 and the later one with SN starts with 4(shown here).


My 95mm SN starts with 3...

The serial numbers of lenses made for Corfield are different than the one sold by Enna. Here is the 95/2.8 sold by Enna http://forum.mflenses.com/enna-munchen-ennalyt-95mm-f-2-8-t39779.html .


PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:
kds315* wrote:
P.S.: There is a little book on Enna lenses showing all the lens designs and variants they made,
incl. the Sockel types of course (in German language). Scroll to the end... http://photobutmore.de/exakta/objektive/enna/



I had mentioned this earlier here: http://forum.mflenses.com/a-walk-with-the-enna-ennalyt-50mm-f-1-9-sockel-t22800.html


Nice documentation, thx Klaus.
U seem to have "small" collections of all the lenses Wink


Not really, I sold most of the ENNA ones (all Sockel types), just kept these above and a few "zebra" 2.8/135mm, 1.5/85mm and a 200mm (which is too long for me, so will sell...) Wink