Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Exakta 66
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Exakta 66 Reply with quote

I just found an Exakta 66 medium format camera with two lens. Does anybody here have any experience with these cameras? Thanks for your advice.

Durr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!
It has two type older wartime and newest one, both are very rare great catch ! I don't remember any post here. We all look forward your images taken with this camera, lenses and from gear of course.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! The Exakta 66 is a post war version from 1953. I have the Zeiss 80mm lens and a Myer 180 tele lens. I bought the 66 along with 2 Voigtlander Prominent bodies, 4 lenses and a bunch of extras. I just got them yesterday so I am still having fun playing with them. I will post photos as I get them processed.

Durr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! wow!! I can't wait! Surprised

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
wow! wow!! I can't wait! Surprised

+1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't make fun....I am just excited to find these.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one is making fun, we are serious. When Attila gets interested you have something of great interest to take a look at. Please post up pictures when are able.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOPE THIS WORKS.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing, that is really a nice setup. I hope you get to run some film through the camera pretty soon. I am curious to see the results.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:07 am    Post subject: Me too... Reply with quote

thanks for the message. Will post when I get something.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great find!! Also looking forward to seeing images.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: First shot with Exakta 66 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you! What was your scanner setup ?