Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

This looks like fun!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: This looks like fun! Reply with quote

The Happy Brown Truck stopped by today! .....

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, how many mm?

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
wow, how many mm?

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it does look impressive
http://www.peleng8.com/

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did this lens come supplied with Nikon mount or is it adapted? I understand the Peleng, which I assume it is as its made in Belarus, only comes with M42 as standard.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
Did this lens come supplied with Nikon mount or is it adapted? I understand the Peleng, which I assume it is as its made in Belarus, only comes with M42 as standard.

It's got the Nikon adapter included. I almost had a heart attack when I first took some test shots... it wouldn't focus to infinity. I dug around and found the rear filter in the supplied case. Whew!

Once I get a chance to get out and take it for a test drive, I'll post a review & some samples.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

480sparky wrote:
philslizzy wrote:

It's got the Nikon adapter included. I almost had a heart attack when I first took some test shots... it wouldn't focus to infinity. I dug around and found the rear filter in the supplied case. Whew!

Once I get a chance to get out and take it for a test drive, I'll post a review & some samples.

It happened the same to me with my fisheye zenitar 16.
I'm really curious about results, I guess it will be fun to use.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good use of cicular fisheye! Goog pic!

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote