Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Music video
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Music video Reply with quote

My timelapses now is official music video for local band - Butterflies in the city Smile

There is lot of astro timelapses with auroras and noctilucent clouds and stars and some manual focus lenses, like a Zenitar 16/2,8, CZJ Pancolar 50/1,8.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JsSsUgpll4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Post-Rock band. Love the clouds at 1:11 when they seem to hit a wall in the air. Your getting way better at timelapse. What wide angle do you use again?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geoff C. Bassett wrote:
Great Post-Rock band. Love the clouds at 1:11 when they seem to hit a wall in the air. Your getting way better at timelapse. What wide angle do you use again?

Thanks!
There is 3 wide angle lenses in this video - AF Canon 17-40, Sigma 10mm fisheye and Zenitar 16/2.8.

These clouds are noctilucent clouds, visible only in summer nights, because they are very high, up to 80km!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, link you have shared i have checked, i found it is really very nice song and thanks for being share here.