Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Takumar f2/58mm ( Sonnar ) + 'Original Pentax'
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:42 pm    Post subject: FS: Takumar f2/58mm ( Sonnar ) + 'Original Pentax' Reply with quote

For sale an Pentax AP or 'Original Pentax' together with it's native 'Sonnar' Takumar f2/58mm
Both are in very good, for this old camera and lens in exceptionally good condition, both optical and working condition ( I have and had various Wink )

The lens has very clean optics, no fungus, very little dust, clean aperture blades, preset ring and actual aperture setting ring work perfectly well, focus ring smooth with a little bit of play.
comes with a generic front cap. ( varying Takumar caps on request at varying extra cost )

The camera has small scratches, most can only be seen at very close inspection. Some rough scratches around the viewfinder, the very top of the prism has some wear resulting in golden / brass colors. Everything seems to work very well, also shutter speeds. However I have not yet shot a film, if so desired I will shoot a roll to verify. The film transport lever, when cocking, has an unusual strong point of resistance at first, once it is passed moves and works normally.

prize for this rare set in very rare condition: 380 Euro + sending cost
location Austria, Europe

film chamber is exceptionally clean, light seals look like being the original ones, most likely even in useable condition

Last edited by kuuan on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

details of the two most damaged areas:

If wanted please ask me for more detailed photos
( plan to add some more of the lens )

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

original post edited, updated:
location now: Austria, Europe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

second copy of Takumar f2/58mm for sale,
lens only with generic caps

good working condition, focusing ring and aperture blades work perfectly well
small scratches on front and rear glass, very fine, seen only if inspected with flashlight through lens,
some internal dust, alu ring on mount many scratches,
condition not at level of first lens offered in set, but imo there is no discernible difference in image quality

price: 285 Euro + shipping