Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron adaptall-2 24mm f2.5, pentax K3-ii. Lots pics.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:26 pm    Post subject: Tamron adaptall-2 24mm f2.5, pentax K3-ii. Lots pics. Reply with quote

All taken in and around Conwy (except #1- back garden).

#4 Stacks of fishing gear on the quay made for interesting patterns and textures.

Last edited by marcusBMG on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. Your shots do a good job at showing what this lens can do. I own one, and I really like mine. It out-performs my 24/2.8 AI Nikkor.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah!
You inspired me to buy one.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers guys. I've put the pics, plus a couple more, in the lens gallery - there wasn't a thread for this lens.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamron adaptall-2 24mm f2.5, pentax K3-ii. Lots pics. Reply with quote

marcusBMG wrote:
#4 Stacks of fishing gear on the quay made for interesting patterns and textures.

Oh, Conwy Happy Dog ! We were there in summer holidays 2017, and that was our first time in Wales. Really a nice place. We just stayed on the other side of the river.