Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica ML Zoom 75-150 MM 1:4 Lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Yashica ML Zoom 75-150 MM 1:4 Lens Reply with quote

Any one have any thoughts on this lens? Any links to sample picks taken with it?
-Jim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

please have a look here: http://forum.yashica.org/index.php/topic,49.0.html

A Happy New Year to all of you!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cobalt60,
thank you for the link
-Jim

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Yashica ML Zoom 75-150 MM 1:4 Lens Reply with quote

Jim Schemel wrote:
Any one have any thoughts on this lens? Any links to sample picks taken with it?

I'm a little late to help the original poster, but hopefully this will help anybody who finds this thread via a search (like I did). I love this little lens, and I recently wrote a review of it on the Prairie Rim Images blog at: http://blog.PrairieRimImages.com/2011/09/old-glass-yashica-ml-75-150mm-f4.html

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Yashica ML Zoom 75-150 MM 1:4 Lens Reply with quote

Obi-Wan wrote:
Jim Schemel wrote:

I'm a little late to help the original poster, but hopefully this will help anybody who finds this thread via a search (like I did). I love this little lens, and I recently wrote a review of it on the Prairie Rim Images blog at: http://blog.PrairieRimImages.com/2011/09/old-glass-yashica-ml-75-150mm-f4.html

Welcome! Images are blocked in your first post as an anti-spam measure.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: Yashica ML Zoom 75-150 MM 1:4 Lens Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
Welcome! Images are blocked in your first post as an anti-spam measure.

Thanks. I've read this forum for a while now, but never posted before.

Not just images are blocked, but all external links as well. Everything's showing up in your quote of my post, so thanks for that. [Edit: it appears that everything in the first post goes live as soon as the second post is made.]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this Yashica 70-150 made by Kiron like the Nikon E 70-150?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Is this Yashica 70-150 made by Kiron like the Nikon E 70-150?

We're talking about a 75-150, not a 70-150. In all the research I did on that lens, I never read anything to indicate that it was made by Kiron.

Kiron does make some fine stuff, though. I've got a number of Vivitar lenses made by Kiron (sn 22*), and I like them all.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently that Kiron lens appeared under a variety of brands as well as Nikon, I forget which now but Vivitar was among them.