Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hugo Meyer & Co. Görlitz - Kinon I Superior F 11.5cm ??
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:59 pm    Post subject: Hugo Meyer & Co. Görlitz - Kinon I Superior F 11.5cm ?? Reply with quote

so I am browsing the polish online auction/sales site Allegro, where I find sometimes soviet stuff at a russian price, but it ships faster to Norway than from Russia, and sometimes DDR stuff cheaper than nowadays BRD prices ...
I have just spotted this from one of my former seller a rarity I guess, but that I can't totally confirm. Curious what model it really is. I am not buying anyway, but it may be of general interest, and even of interest for some of you.
It is sold for 4320 zloty, quite some money.
Seller (his name is Roman) describes it as a Hugo Meyer Kinon I Superior, from the 1930's, and adapted for M42. Some of the pics:

the listing:
https://allegro.pl/oferta/hugo-meyer-goerlitz-kinon-i-superior-1930-na-m42-8725933552

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Unfortunately I don't have anything to say about the lens itself, however as a frequent Allegro user for years (as both buyer and seller) I would like to point out that this guy has 93,8% of Positive comments, which is really low. I usually don't buy from any user with ratings below 99-98%, not to say such expensive piece of gear.

I'm not saying that this user is dishonest or something, I've never made any purchase from him, just a general remark about Allegro user's scoring system for You guys. Just a warning light.

Take care

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a projector lens, but the point is that I find nowhere any Hugo Meyer the same specs (f=11.5), but instead 3.5 and 5. There's also a 6.5cm in Superior III, a 10cm in Kinon III. Wondering about the bokeh of this one.