Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help/advice needed
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: Help/advice needed Reply with quote

To say I'm a wee bit pee'd off is putting it lightly. Have just got hold of an fd/nx adapter to go with my nx100 and I'm blowed if I can get the lenses to stop down, is there a trick or something? Otherwise it back to the m42 lenses.
Help

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems you are stuck!

I do not have a Samsung, yet, but I do know there maybe probs with the FD apertures. No probs on my 500mm as it only has one aperture. Twisted Evil

There seems to be a pin on the adapter? Change the position? Alter the aperture ring positions on the adapter?

Others may help you soon?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On FD lenses the aperture is always closed and unlocks by the adapter.
on FD/mFT and FD/Nex adapters there is a screw which pushes the lens aperture mechanism and is linked to a ring on the adapter with open/close sign on it. Try to turn it on the other position before mounting the lens to the adapter.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm, the screw on my adapter appears to be in a fixed position

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you post a picture of that adapter please.