Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

m4/3 adapters
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: m4/3 adapters Reply with quote

Dont have one of these cameras myself yet, but have noticed that there are quite a few far eastern manufacturers selling EOS lens to m4/3 camera adapters. How the heck do these work as EOS lenses do not have a manually operated diaphram and therefore no way that the user can overcome this defect.
Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one of those adapters.
Since i had an EOS before i still keep some EOS adapters.
With EOS-micro 4/3 you can stack them together and put to use your old adapters.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: m4/3 to EOS Yes you CAN adjust the EOS lens aperture! Reply with quote

I have just such an adapter - it has a stepless aperture built in..

Click here to see on Ebay

Doug

trev wrote:
Dont have one of these cameras myself yet, but have noticed that there are quite a few far eastern manufacturers selling EOS lens to m4/3 camera adapters. How the heck do these work as EOS lenses do not have a manually operated diaphram and therefore no way that the user can overcome this defect.
Thanks