Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hamburg Habour as the sun sets
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:09 am    Post subject: Hamburg Habour as the sun sets Reply with quote

Hi!

Yesterday me and my wife where out eating in the newly opened HardRock Cafe Hamburg. They have a big terrace on the roof and we got lucky to get our seats there! As the evening went by the sky became more and more red! So I couldn't resist and took out my e600 with the Oly 14-42 and snapped some shots!

And then we went on and I snapped some more at the pear!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sky in the second is pretty breathtaking. I like in the third how much the green stands out against the rest of the photo.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I like it too that they illuminate the old Eld-Tunnel entrance like this! Makes it much more interesting at night!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice series. I like Hamburg a lot and if I could decide alone and only for myself I would move to this town.

Wink