Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Auto-Kinor 200/3.3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Auto-Kinor 200/3.3 Reply with quote

Hi !

I received two lenses from a friend, one is the Soligor 60-300 zoom-macro 4-5.6 about which one finds info by googling ...

The other one, on the contrary, I find nothing about ...

Auto-Kinor MC 200/3.3 ???

Both are in P/K mount, I have ordered a cheap Chinese adapter to micro4/3 to be able to have a play with them !

Does anybody here know more about the Auto-Kinor ???

C U
Rafael

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinor, what a cult name to steal.
Would it be like this: http://www.adverts.ie/lenses/chinon-200mm-f-3-3-m42-mount/1860914
Then it's Cima Kogaku one.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't look like that, Pancolart Embarassed

Here's two pictures I shot of it ... the funniest part is the rubber grip of the focus ring ... maybe that's a give-away for some of us here ???

C U,
Rafael

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a clue about the lens, other than that it's frekkin' funky lookin' Smile
Very cool!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nisseliten wrote:
I don't have a clue about the lens, other than that it's frekkin' funky lookin' Smile
Very cool!
I agree, very austin powers Smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not showin focus scale and other marks thus guessing is harder. I assume you have a Presenta there: http://www.foto-sandor.de/presenta-auto-mc-200mm-200-mm-3-3-minolta/objektive/manueller-fokus-f-r/minolta/a-13022/

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The focus grip is really weirdo. Shouldnt be too hard to match that one up with something else. Shocked

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's some more pictures with other details that might help ...

The lens is quite light for it's focal length, but feel solid. There is a build-in sunhood. Minimum focusing distance is just below 3m.

I hope someone recognizes this lens ...

C U
Rafael

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is funny: I was just reading your thread on the Rollei mount, and got linked to this. I happen to have a brandnew one, Kinor 2.8/135. Never used it, it's the only Konica mount lens I have. I recognized the rubber grip.....
The front end can be extended seperately for "macro 1:4.5" function.

In the box is a colour folder, your lens is on it as well.
Specifications of yours: 5 elements in 4 groups, 12 degree angle of view, min. focus 3mtrs, filter 67mm, length 116mm and weight 600grams.
There seems to be a whole range of these lenses, from 24mm to 400mm and zooms from 28-80 to 75-250.

Kinor 2.8/135 by TrueLoveOne, on Flickr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makinon.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second that. I once had a Makinon 200/3.3 and it looked exactly like this one, except the focus ring. But they could easily use different types of rubber here, to the taste of the reseller. Thomas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, I have used this lens for the first time Embarassed Embarassed
Here's 3 pics and my first impressions : quite soft rendering, lots of CA, and plaisant bokeh ...
I'll use the lens again !

C U,
Rafael

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pictures valkyrie Smile