Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Auto-Kinor 200/3.3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Auto-Kinor 200/3.3 Reply with quote

Hi !

I received two lenses from a friend, one is the Soligor 60-300 zoom-macro 4-5.6 about which one finds info by googling ...

The other one, on the contrary, I find nothing about ...

Auto-Kinor MC 200/3.3 ???

Both are in P/K mount, I have ordered a cheap Chinese adapter to micro4/3 to be able to have a play with them !

Does anybody here know more about the Auto-Kinor ???

C U
Rafael

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinor, what a cult name to steal.
Would it be like this: http://www.adverts.ie/lenses/chinon-200mm-f-3-3-m42-mount/1860914
Then it's Cima Kogaku one.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't look like that, Pancolart Embarassed

Here's two pictures I shot of it ... the funniest part is the rubber grip of the focus ring ... maybe that's a give-away for some of us here ???

C U,
Rafael

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a clue about the lens, other than that it's frekkin' funky lookin' Smile
Very cool!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nisseliten wrote:
I don't have a clue about the lens, other than that it's frekkin' funky lookin' Smile
Very cool!
I agree, very austin powers Smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not showin focus scale and other marks thus guessing is harder. I assume you have a Presenta there: http://www.foto-sandor.de/presenta-auto-mc-200mm-200-mm-3-3-minolta/objektive/manueller-fokus-f-r/minolta/a-13022/

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The focus grip is really weirdo. Shouldnt be too hard to match that one up with something else. Shocked

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's some more pictures with other details that might help ...

The lens is quite light for it's focal length, but feel solid. There is a build-in sunhood. Minimum focusing distance is just below 3m.

I hope someone recognizes this lens ...

C U
Rafael

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is funny: I was just reading your thread on the Rollei mount, and got linked to this. I happen to have a brandnew one, Kinor 2.8/135. Never used it, it's the only Konica mount lens I have. I recognized the rubber grip.....
The front end can be extended seperately for "macro 1:4.5" function.

In the box is a colour folder, your lens is on it as well.
Specifications of yours: 5 elements in 4 groups, 12 degree angle of view, min. focus 3mtrs, filter 67mm, length 116mm and weight 600grams.
There seems to be a whole range of these lenses, from 24mm to 400mm and zooms from 28-80 to 75-250.

Kinor 2.8/135 by TrueLoveOne, on Flickr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makinon.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second that. I once had a Makinon 200/3.3 and it looked exactly like this one, except the focus ring. But they could easily use different types of rubber here, to the taste of the reseller. Thomas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, I have used this lens for the first time Embarassed Embarassed
Here's 3 pics and my first impressions : quite soft rendering, lots of CA, and plaisant bokeh ...
I'll use the lens again !

C U,
Rafael

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pictures valkyrie Smile