Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fed-5b Industar 61 Agfa APX 100 Foma R09 Rodinal
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:14 am    Post subject: Fed-5b Industar 61 Agfa APX 100 Foma R09 Rodinal Reply with quote

1:50 dilution 25C 12min 30 sec Epson V500

Most pictures straight form scanner no additional post processing on them Shocked one of the sharpest 35mm series what I ever made on print film.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Industar 61 L/D is really good lens. However I prefer FED2 or FED3 with the staff.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LittleAlex wrote:
The Industar 61 L/D is really good lens. However I prefer FED2 or FED3 with the staff.

I prefer too Fed2 or even more Zorki 2C (separated finders works better to me than one finder)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

I prefer too Fed2 or even more Zorki 2C (separated finders works better to me than one finder)

To say the truth I have the little sack (literally) of all that staff (including rangefinder KIEVs of all kind). It was quite cheap one time here (something around $4 for FEDs, or even cheaper, if you had a lack). So, when I had been passing by the marked, I have never simply passed by. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LittleAlex wrote:
Attila wrote:

To say the truth I have the little sack (literally) of all that staff (including rangefinder KIEVs of all kind). It was quite cheap one time here (something around $4 for FEDs, or even cheaper, if you had a lack). So, when I had been passing by the marked, I have never simply passed by. Smile

Laughing I also have many due low prices , here average ones go from 20 USD up to 80 USD.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
here average ones go from 20 USD up to 80 USD.

At the present time it also approaches here to the similar numbers. Due to the tourists from the Europe I believe. Sad

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Zorki 2C

This picture I had taken with Gorki 2C (Indus tar 50 lens) at the beginning of 90-th.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting picture is it made as an illustration ?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

No, it was taken at the coffee shop. By chance.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LittleAlex wrote:
Attila wrote:

No, it was taken at the coffee shop. By chance.

Laughing Great!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is a really sharp, contrasty i-61; i much like the machinery shot ...