Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

(spec ad) MTA- Going Your Way
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:04 pm    Post subject: (spec ad) MTA- Going Your Way Reply with quote

It never occurred to me to do one on the MTA transit system. The Subway has probably been an un-credited star in many of my shoots in the past, so it only made sense to create a spec on the system itself as a leading star.

I wanted to capture the spirit of the City, showing how much the MTA serves as NYC’s critical nexus for us all. If you’re educated on the Subway’s many paths, you’re essentially educated on the City itself.

GEAR: Canon 550D & 60D
LENS: Olympus OM Zuiko 28mm 2.8, Zeiss Planar 50mm 1.7 & Super Takumar 50mm 1.4

*really hope to hear you guys feedback. I've been a longtime MFLenses lurker and would love to hear your views Very Happy

vimeo.com/30019112

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work!!
Professional quality!
If I had to be totally nitpicking, I'd say that perhaps a couple of frames could use a little longer time
(editing timing is excellent overall but in a couple of moment it could be a bit improved)
But these are very minor side notes, overall I'd vote it 9,5 out of 10!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked that very much Cool

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work

Could use some stabilization on some shots like in the new AE CS 5.5

And I'd like to see more of that slow mo scene with the girl walking!

Otherwise well done

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the feedback, guys. This is one of several projects I'm on right now too.

As far as stability on some shots, I actually did use the stability tool in AE CS5.5. The ones that I didn't add it to was by choice. I wanted half the shots to be very smooth and the others to be very Verite in feel Smile