Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena 35mm f/2.4 Flektogon Red MC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:51 am    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena 35mm f/2.4 Flektogon Red MC Reply with quote

Just a few quick hand held shots with this new to me lens.

Last edited by Big Dawg on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice samples-sharp in details and beautiful colors-Big Dawg. I love 1 & 2. maybe a hair on the darker side exposure-wise. 11 & 12 are sweet.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my best and oddly least-used lenses. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice landscape.
I use this lens for landscape, macro, portrait. All nice results

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats, nice samples!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely BD, How are you liking the lens...all hype or what you thought it would be like in character?
I like the subject matter as well ....is that a antique shop window? or junk shop...sometimes it can be hard to discern which is which Very Happy
I like the anvil and what looks like a press of some sort in the photo above the anvil.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice!
I am sure you will love it!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone. I like this lens a lot. Very sharp and great color rendition. I need to work on the camera and lens settings for a touch better exposure.