Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ennas, Kilfitt, Travenar - help with prices needed
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:18 am    Post subject: Ennas, Kilfitt, Travenar - help with prices needed Reply with quote

Hello.

I dug through my collection and found following lenses:

Enna Munchen: Tele-Ennalyt 135mm 1:2.8 and Lithagon 28mm 1:3.5 (Enna mount?)

Kamerabau - Anstalt - Vaduz: Kilfitt Makro Kilar E 4cm 1:3.5 (Exa mount)

A.Schacht Ulm: M-Travenar 50mm 1:2.8 R (Exa mount)

As I know very little to nothing about these lenses, and I found very little information here on MF-lenses about them, your help is highly appreciated. I will not be using or collecting these lenses, so I decided to sell them, but I have no idea how much are these lenses worth. Do you have any experience on that ground?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

enna lenses have a special interchangeable system, you are missing part with the mount (usually m42)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolverineX wrote:
enna lenses have a special interchangeable system, you are missing part with the mount (usually m42)

Yes, I know Sad The most popular was M42 or Exakta mount, unfortunatelly I can't find any.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have always found that, if I put something up for auction on ebay at £0.99 (ending on Saturday evening), then it will sell for the current market price. Unfortunately, that seldom seems to me to be what I think it should be worth Sad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to insane fees, evilbay did not gain much popularity in Poland, and I am not an active e-b user (bought two things there). There's local auction site, but above lenses are far from being popular here, so I'd like to sell them, lets say, worldwide. If there's no demand, I'll for sure list these lenses in our local auction site with the starting price of 0,25 Euro.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

axer wrote:
Due to insane fees, evilbay did not gain much popularity in Poland, and I am not an active e-b user (bought two things there). There's local auction site, but above lenses are far from being popular here, so I'd like to sell them, lets say, worldwide. If there's no demand, I'll for sure list these lenses in our local auction site with the starting price of 0,25 Euro.

The good thing about e-bay is that it is worldwide, so I can "let the market decide" how much something is worth. I know that at least SOME lens nuts will be looking.

The problem with local auctions is that the people who use them may not be lens addicts and so lenses might go for a lot less than their true worth.

Of course, I am saying this from a UK perspective, so YMMV.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martyn_bannister wrote:

The problem with local auctions is that the people who use them may not be lens addicts and so lenses might go for a lot less than their true worth.

+1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I put the lenses on the Marketplace. I tried to keep prices very reasonable, comparing to evil-bay prices. Get them, guys Smile