Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super-Multi-Coated Bellows-Takumar 1:4/100mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:29 pm    Post subject: Super-Multi-Coated Bellows-Takumar 1:4/100mm Reply with quote

Just got this one off the Bay. Always wanted one and this one was not that expensive. I'll post some photos of the lens and bellows later. Just one quick snapshot with it. A different way to shoot for sure!! LOL

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!

On a small, lightweight bellows it makes a great walk around lens, for macros down to 1.6:1 magnification:

to infinity(!) focus, for portraits & landscapes:

For critical work, mount on sturdy, precision bellows:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
Congrats!

On a small, lightweight bellows it makes a great walk around lens, for macros down to 1.6:1 magnification:

to infinity(!) focus, for portraits & landscapes:

For critical work, mount on sturdy, precision bellows:

It is on a light weight Vivitar bellows at the present but I plan on finding an Asahi to make it complete. Very sharp and very light weight.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a lovely lens! Congrats!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
That is a lovely lens! Congrats!!

Thank you my friend. It kind of covers that 100 mm hole in my lens collection.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen one on ebay. Congrats.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:

There was one without the bellows for auction at the same time. It was about double the cost of this one. On mine someone engraved a number of some kind on the outer part and the filter ring is bent preventing a screw-on lens shade or filter from being mounted. These I will correct over time. The lenses and the iris are pristine.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Dawg wrote:
martinsmith99 wrote:

There was one without the bellows for auction at the same time. It was about double the cost of this one. On mine someone engraved a number of some kind on the outer part and the filter ring is bent preventing a screw-on lens shade or filter from being mounted. These I will correct over time. The lenses and the iris are pristine.

the star-shaped iris Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
Big Dawg wrote:
martinsmith99 wrote:

the star-shaped iris Very Happy

Ain't it cute?? LOL